*Please be aware that the expiration date 7/2023*
PUT YOUR THROAT ON NICE
For years consumers have relied on NICE Cough & Throat lozenges to provide minor sore throat relief and suppress coughs associated with the common cold. These delicious tasting cough drops appeal to adults and children!! Nice cough drop is available in a variety of flavors: Note: Shipping and Handling included in price.
Benefits of Nice Cough Drops
- Assorted, sugar free, gluten free, cough drops offered in cherry, citrus, orange - vitamin C and honey lemon provide relief of minor sore throat pain and serves as a cough suppressant
Note:Check out Nice Orange has 100% of daily recommended value of vitamin C, which is known to boost immunity
- Soothes minor sore throat pain
- Provides relief for consistent coughing
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
What is a cough drop or throat lozenge?
A cough drop or throat lozenge is a medicated tablet taken orally that is intended to be dissolved slowly to reduce coughs and lubricate and soothe irritated tissues of the throat.
Why NICE cough drops?
NICE cough drops have specific ingredients that help relieve symptoms from allergies, colds and flu such as coughing, sore throat and inflammation. NICE contains Isomalt, a sugar substitute with a consistency of sugar that is safe. These delicious tasting lozenges appeal to adults and children.
Where can you buy NICE cough drops?
NICE products is available at piggly wiggly, ShopKo and soon to be at Price Chopper Supermarkets.
Some allergies related to outdoors may produce scratchy throat or cough. NICE cough drops may be a great way to relieve cough and sore throat due to allergies.
NICE Cough Drops is distributed by
10 Maryland Avenue
Albany, NY 12205
Simply dissolve a lozenge slowly in mouth.
- May be repeated every hour for coughs as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- May be repeated every 2 hours for sore throat.
- Do not take more than 10 lozenges per day.
- For adults and children 6 years and older.
- Consult a doctor for children under 6 years.
Is your throat scratchy? Feeling sore? Does it hurt to swallow? Do you have a constant cough you just can’t get rid of? Feel a constant tickle in the back of your mouth? Does your body feel weak?
If you are answering yes to one or more of the above, then try N’ICE to help soothe and relieve your symptoms.